Wednesday, February 1, 2012

smokin'''

China Glaze - City Siren
inm - Northern Lights Holographic Topcoat (Silver)

So this is my second bottle of red nail polish. This time it's a creme.

City Siren is a Cardinal red creme polish that I actually only purchased because I wanted a polish to match my Guess sling-backs HAHAHA. The polish also has a touch of smokiness and is very very sexy.

I usually don't enjoy using cremes because they're so easy to mess up... So pictured here is 3 coats of City Siren, and I had matching toes as well.

I wish I snapped a picture of my outfit and my heels or at least my toes with my heels but I didn't. Why do I even own a camera... Anyways I paired the nails with the heels, which I paired with a black dress with gold sequin print. That dress is so old but I could wear it over and over. I won't post a picture of my dress, but here's one of my heels:


Sexy right! My feet don't do them justice... So I decided my nails and toe nails needed to, as much as they can!!!


So the first time I saw City Siren, I was like ''OMG THIS SHOUTS GUESS''. It's a very complex red creme and I love it so so much!!! Which is pretty impressive because I don't fancy creme finishes so much. I always found it so difficult to get them to dry perfectly smooth and perfectly neat. Glitters and shimmers hide that better.

Anyways I don't think I have much of a commentary on this polish, except that application is excellent, dry time is excellent and the colour is so so so pretty. I'm not sure if there's actually a dupe for this colour out there. Or maybe I'm not just not well-read enough. But anyways, well done China Glaze, another good creme!! For Audrey is the only other creme I like a lot, and usually China Glaze is better at glitter shades. So to produce amazing cremes as well... a really good job :-)

This is just for fun but here is Northern Lights Holographic Topcoat in Silver over City Siren on my toes!!! I think now that I have to trim my fingernails for training, I can use it more without it frosting up at the now non-existent overhanging tips! :-)

x, Ish

No comments:

Post a Comment