Monday, December 12, 2011

haul-o, there!

Okay so i've not been posting.

Turns out my friend Sarah's Macbook doesn't have a slot for my camera's memory card and I didn't bring the cord so I can't post anyways. Well I will talk about my buys then :-) I'll just steal pictures off Google of course.

Just in case you didn't know, I'm in L.A. right now!!!

I've purchased wayyy too many things for my own good, by the way. Especially polish. Actually I aim to not buy anymore polish with my mom's money. So I only buy when I start working. Then again I'll have other things to pay for when I start working so I'm able to better prioritise. Anyways I have close to a 100 bottles at home and like probably 85 are unused so gotta get to them before any new ones!

Okay so these were the few lucky guys who got a spot in my collection before ''official closing time'' haha!


1. Color Club!



Omg I love glitters :-)))


2. Sally Hansen!

Red Carpet

I'm actually wearing this shade right now. First time wearing red :'') Shall post this once I hit Singapore.


Honestly, this was a stupid buy. Honestly. Application was so sparse though it looks there's some serious party happening in the bottle. But this was cheap, so never mind.


3. Wet n Wild!

Wet 'n' Wild Gray's Anatomy Fast Dry Nail Color

After application, results do not resemble what it looks like in the bottle. It comes out sheer, and pearly-purple. Very pretty as a sheer polish. Good price too. Basically a sheer version of OPI's Not Like The Movies and without the glitter (I LOVE that polish, by the way!)

Teal of Fortune

I have so many ones similar to this I don't know why I bought this. Someone, please expect this as your Christmas gift.


I'm going to gift this too! :-)


3. OPI


This is a really old release but omg I really wanted some of the Burlesque polishes badly! I can place this baby beside my two other Burlesque's :-)


4. Butter London!



No comment yet. Heard application was great for this one - we'll see :-)


5. Deborah Lippmann! *Omg drumroll please*

Oh my god. I was completely hyperventilating. I love DL polishes SO MUCH. So much lemming for them while I was in Singapore! If I'm not wrong, they don't do international shipping. So right. I got the first two from Nordstrom. Was pretty upset because I wanted Across The Universe, which they didn't have... But later I found it! At some beauty supply store at 3rd Street Promenade. Thank goodness I asked for it cos it wasn't on display. Oh yes, my life is complete :-)

Deborah Lippmann Glitter in the Air Nail Lacquer

Lippmann Boom Boom Pow Deborah Lippmann Nail Lacquer Holiday 2010 Swatches & Review

Deborah Lippmann Across the Universe Nail Lacquer

CANNOT WAIT to try my DL's!!! :-)

Okay I'm feeling very sick right now (my lungs are full of gunk, I've been coughing/sneezing/wheezing the past 3 days!!) sooo I'll go rest and watch American cable TV while I can.

Btw, click on links to look at picture source and maybe swatches (depending on the site). The rest of the pictures were from Google.

xx, Ish

No comments:

Post a Comment