Sunday, December 4, 2011

emotionally absent

Orly - Fowl Play

Rough week. Rougher than all the previous ones.

I've actually used OPI's Russian Navy (Suede), OPI's Designer... de Better and Nubar's Iris Dust the past 3 days but I've been so bummed recently to snap pictures, so here's a guest post from one of my best friends from secondary school, Brittany.

I did her nails a couple of days back (she loves it so much she refuses to take it off) and I just grabbed a few pics to admire my handiwork, hehe.

Just look at the flecks. And the glitters. And the violet jelly base that creates that deep, embedded look. It's amazing.

I think I can let this purple peacock shine for itself. Pity that other than Nite Owl and Fowl Play, the rest of Orly's Birds of a Feather Collection was such a disappointment. To me at least! And to most other nail fanatics as well. I just know that Fowl Play's so overwhelmingly popular I'm so glad I grabbed it like a good month back.

Anyways, prom's tomorrow and I'll be wearing something from the new China Glaze Eye Candy 3D Glitters Collection. I'll promise I'll snap a pic.

Here are Brit's thumbs also coated with Northern Lights Hologram Top Coat.

I've actually noticed minor frosting at the the tips of my fingers with other polishes, though not as obvious as how it looked like with the NL topcoat! I wonder what the problem is, I really need to investigate.

Maybe I just need to trim my claws :-( I don't want to!

x, Ish.

No comments:

Post a Comment