Monday, November 28, 2011

deep, deep resentment

**EDIT**
I have clarified this with a professional. I'd probably applied it a little too thick especially around the tips OR it just doesn't work well with long nails... Well I hope to redeem this polish again because I really do love the effect of the subtle, scattered holo bits on plain cremes!!

Do forgive my extreme sarcasm and over-the-top ranting! (It was 3am; I was tired and frustrated...)
** **

You screwed up everything.

I usually complete my manicures in under or within an hour. Now, at 3.21am, I am fucking only halfway done only because of you. It's my first time using you, and so it wouldn't be fair to be so harsh on you... But considering you retail for up to SGD$20 per bottle, and considering that you're actually a top coat which
''Dries in Seconds!'' and is supposedly ''The Symbol for Nail Professionals'', of course I had high hopes.

At first when I glided you onto Planks A Lot, I was amazed. You looked awesome, just sparkling and being your beautiful holographic self (!!!!?!?!) and I was simply in awe! Who never experiences awe with a holographic polish!?!

But you took me for
such a fool. Just look at those nasty frosted tips and try to convince me that is what it's supposed to be like.

:''(

I'm too tired to be pissed anymore. Just so,
so frustrated. Mostly tired.

Ish.

---

Now it's 3.36am and I am finally going to go to bed! I sound much happier because man, did something save me! :-) Like seriously, this is one quick fix!! (That pun was painfully lame.)

Tomorrow I shall reveal this nail saver! ;-) For now I'll just leave you with pictorial reasons not to get Northern Lights Hologram Top Coat. (Really dude, you let me down too much.) No one deserves such terror especially after that many coats!

No comments:

Post a Comment