Sunday, November 27, 2011

freshie again

Color Club - Fashion Addict

This wasn't exactly a polish I had fancied from what it looked like on my Mac's screen. It wasn't the first one I dug for in that little brown packet I'd collected from the post office after days of waiting, and it wasn't one I'd typically wear first after a large purchase due to my fascination towards flashy, glittery and flaky shades.

Well a swatch changed my mind, and I've waited a whole 3 weeks to actually get to wear this polish out! The holographic finish isn't as striking even with a layer of Seche Vite, but I love how it flatters my skin tone and how it actually makes me look... kind of sweet. Sweet-looking. Like I was really demure, and innocent and a little playful. But mostly sweet.

... I don't know how I could ever end up looking 'sweet', but this one did a good enough job.

This dries slightly dull; the Seche Vite will truly cast light on the rainbow holographic bits that will keep you staring at your nails for hours. That's why I posted a picture which is a tad off-focus (I'm no photographer!) and shaky too, to reveal the hints of rainbow which run and hide each time you turn to look at your nails from a different angle.

x, Ish

No comments:

Post a Comment