Monday, June 11, 2012

get ready for a comeback

Hi girls!

So I've been away forever. Here's the good news: I'm going to be back! But before that, here's some even better news:

I've been working with BeautySoFly (previously beautysofly.livejournal.com & flyapparel.livejournal.com) for quite some time now, and hence am especially excited to be in support of their brand new site - BeautySoFly.com (Just click it already... This link, I mean, because I'm too much of a tech noob to know how to hyperlink the damn image.)

we are now bsf


The three girls behind this online store - Grace, Elizabeth G. and Elizabeth T. - are really wonderful and sweet people and I can't even start on how hard they have worked to create a one-stop shop for their customers to purchase beauty products and apparel in a single cart. (Thank you, really!)

What's more... BeautySoFly wants to work with me to present you swatches of the hottest colours from any OPI, China Glaze or Essie Collection which I think you should see. Don't forget that you may purchase any colours from the stated brands from BeautySoFly.com, which imports these genuine beauty products directly from a supplier in the US.

Speaking of which, I really need to do a post on how to check out if your products - especially OPI, because it's the most established brand - are genuine or not. After you girls take this chill pill, you can be assured that BeautySoFly is nothing but awesome.

Are you excited? Don't forget to for the first Showmeyourclaws x BeautySoFly post and each subsequent week for new colours that aren't worth missing out on.

And don't worry, I'll still be bringing in other awesome-sauce labels (think Ozotic, Butter London, Deborah Lippmann - whichhh may convince the BSF girls to bring them in??? Hehehe OKAY that's just wishful thinking but who knows ;-)) so STAY TUNED~~

Sigh, I really miss this space.

x, Ish

No comments:

Post a Comment